mandag 22. mars 2010

Want some sweets?


Dette er noe av det mest fornuftige jeg har kjøpt på en stund.
Den er kjøpt på Biltema for 279,-
Her har jeg plass til Fimo og cernit leiren min,
redskapene som jeg finner ut er bra å bruke og
div små ting, som ellers ville ha vært slengt rundt omkring.

This is box is something of the most useful I have bought this month.
I get all my Fimo and Cernit clay in the biggest draw, the
tools I've found around the house
and all the small things!
I Love it!

Dette er arbeidsbordet mitt.
Det er et gammelt bord som jeg har fått lånt av mamma!
Jeg spiller gitar, du ser bare 2 men jeg har 3 (el-gitar).
I tillegg så synger jeg, så dette er noe av hobbyene mine.
(jeg har MANGE; strikking, sying, smykker, tegning... åssåvidereee)

This is my workingarea, it's a old table that I borrow from my mother.
I play guitar, you can only see 2 of them but I got 3 (electic) and, I sing, so it's one of my other hobbies.
( I got loads; kitting, jewellery, painting... so on)


This is some cookies and chocolate for the cupcake store.
I don't know if it the right size, but it's very small.
The white decor on the chocolate is not painted on, it's rolled out fimo.
(If you wondered)
it took time you can say, but I enjoyed every minute!


I don't know if the cookie colour is right, what do you think?



I hope you liked it, and got water in your mouth.
(just kidding)

I have some other pieces waiting to get into the oven,
but I need to make more!

Any tip on how to store the things you make, but can't put in the oven because
it's not enough to fill the plate?

Dikte

2 kommentarer:

  1. Disse så jo kjempegode ut....skal bli morsomt å se bakeriutsalget ferdig:-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Make sure your polymer clay is well wrapped when you store it in the drawers, as it can eat through certain plastics. I put my opened clay in the self seal bags, before storing.

    SvarSlett